Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 10, Yoga X (P90X Lean)

Yet again, I took a break from my workout. :-( It was a holiday weekend and I took a couple days off too, so I went about 5 days without working out. HOWEVER, I did work on some landscaping and one of the days I took my kid on a school field trip to Valley Forge, PA and we did quite a bit of walking. So I wasn't completely inactive.

I'm writing this post the day after the fact of doing the yoga, but once again I did not do the Yoga X routine and instead did the beginner yoga. I'm still even finding this to be difficult (at least the part about being able to stretch far enough) but I also think it's good for me because it is helping me learn the poses and such.

This beginners yoga is also only about 30 minutes and not intense like the P90X session. I'm okay with this for now... I mean, I never had it in my mind that I would get all shredded up within the first 90 days of only just starting to workout after being inactive for about 5 years.

One thing I regret is that I didn't take my before pictures... I have already changed my appearance, so I don't think I can get that back. I could try pushing out my belly to the point that it used to look like, but it would have been nice to actually have the real before photos.

Today I am supposed to be doing Back & Legs and Ab Ripper X... I woke up too late to do it this morning, so I'm planning on doing this after I finish work today. I REALLY hope I actually follow through on that. I need a more physical work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment