Friday, May 29, 2009

Look at me not go! :-(

Unfortunately, I have taken the last 3 days off (although today is only just begun). I *did* do about 2.5 hours of landscaping work on the 27th after work. We were laying down mulch on the new and old areas we worked on over this past weekend. I kind of blew out my wrists from the shoveling... but I think that's also from previous incidents as well... my wrists have been tender lately.

I started to try and drink more water recently and I actually did well for one day... since then I keep forgetting to pick up the glass and drink. Dehydration certainly doesn't help anyone in many different ways. The day after I hydrated with about 70oz of water I felt really good... but I need to do that every day. I'd actually like to get up to 100+oz of water per day... we'll see if I can do it. Water is SO important for so many things.

Talking with a buddy of mine, I was complaining about not being able to wake up early enough to get a workout in, and he said to just do some of it at least... and he's right. I constantly keep thinking that I won't do any of it if I can't do a full session... but that's lame. I should at least be doing something everyday... it HAS to be better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment